Though most of the people are using a bike for their local commute and almost every single family is having a bike. People have become lazy to walk and they use a bike every time to go anywhere. What if you start a business of big bikes and make some money? Then you must know the points mentioned below.
What are the different types of bikes?
- Standard: These types of bikes have a simple design and is suited for all purposes. Its ergonomics are neutral and has forward-leaning and rearward leaning. Anyone can be comfortable with this type of bikes as the height usually in the shorter to middle range.
- Cruiser: It is also known as a chopper. It has a little lower seat height that makes it a “good cruising” around- town. Its engine size though 1,000cc or more and that depends on the brand. You have to be careful as it is not a great option for beginners.
- Sportbike: This bike meant for speed and agility and having a lot of weight in comparison with other motorcycles. Their seat height usually on the higher end so that it helps a person to lean without scraping foot fairings.
- Scooter: These are the lightweight and low to the ground which makes the person easy to navigate. The scooter comes with varying sizes from 50cc through 500cc.
- Sport touring: This type of motorcycles are usually taller in the seat and having a large space for luggage.
You can also buy motorcycles in the sale, motorcycle for sale [ขาย มอเตอร์ไซค์, which is the term in Thai] from this trusted online website.
Where can you buy bikes?
If you want to start a business of big bike then you can approach to a dealer who sells different types of bikes and also you can buy second- hand motorcycle as many people buy second -hand motorcycle, Buy second-handed motorcycle [รับซื้อมอเตอร์ไซค์ มือสอง, which is the term in Thai]. This dealer sells second-hand motorcycle at affordable price.